Monday, July 12, 2010

Back from San Japan


Wooo~! Just got back from San Japan. I am so tired, but I had a good time. I didn't put in an official sakevisual presence this time; I was just there to spend time with some friends (some are pictured above running the charity auction).

I had a great time meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends. I donated a copy of Jisei signed by me and Micah Solusod (Kizaki's voice actor) to the charity auction. It got paired with two volumes of mystery manga (like Detective Conan) for a mystery bundle. I like to give a huge thanks to all the wonderful people who bid on it. The $150 from that along with the several thousand from the other cool stuff we auctioned off will go to building a well in Africa so that people can have clean drinking water. I love you guys.

Anyway, I'm back and alive. If you emailed me, messaged me, or otherwise tried to contact me over the weekend, I'll be writing back to you soon.

1 comment:

Namie said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! It's great that you're supporting such a wonderful cause. Visual Novels saving the world! ^_^